Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Light Greys and Lime Greens

Wellll.....

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but my parents are renewing their marriage vows this year... in fact, it's this Friday.

Sooo.... my dilemma for the moment?? Weight gain. It's a real and dangerous threat as i had my dress made about 1 1/2 month ago and guess what? It fit perfectly during a fitting but now I have put so much on weight that the dress is snug around my midriff... Tis a very very very real issue as I have to perform during the ceremony and singing would only make it tighter and therefore issuing the threat of my zip busting or something like that...

Shoot....

Serves me right for not taking note of my weight gain and indulging in comfort food from the moment I touched down in B-Town.

p.s. my dress is light grey with a lime green sash :D

No comments:

Post a Comment