Saturday, December 5, 2009

School's Out!

Well...

and there we have it folks... yesterday was the last day of classes and guess what i managed to do? Skip them.

With a certain fondness for the act of procrastination, I decided to push all my work till the last possible moment and guess what? Success.

What happened you ask? Well the result of indulging in procrastination was 10 hours of sleep for the past 2 days and a whole load of forcing my brain to co-operate and produce smart sounding essays. On top of that, I bullied my mind into submission and produced a "psychedelic" piece of a life sized self portrait and

I now know how the library looks like at 6 in the morning with rubbish and prone bodies looking somewhat like an academic battle field. I have been scarred for life but somehow, I have a strong suspicion and feeling that this vicious cycle will repeat itself again when classes start in January.




No comments:

Post a Comment