Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busted Budget

Okayyyyyyyyy.....

I am dead... busted... in a state of despair.... in other words.... i'm BROKE...

I think I officially have only about $10 left in my bank account and I still don't have a job... how am i supposed to survive? I shall try and be positive and use my best Bridget Jones logic to figure this out... lets see...

$10 left in bank account. Dont eat out until the parents send some money. Not eating will cause immense amount of weight loss. Weight loss will result in fab body. When money arrive, will have lots of money to shop for clothes and a fab body to stuff in said clothes. Will therefore be a v. hot person with v. pretty clothes. Fabulous.

Now... thats what I call looking on the bright side. I will try to keep this mantra in my head and be positive until the parents send me money and if my plan goes well... well, see above :D

No comments:

Post a Comment