Sunday, March 21, 2010

Broke Food

Broke food is.... food that you eat when you are broke.... obviously, that has happened to me ALOT!!

so.... what do i usually eat when i am broke??

(1) Instant Noodles (but being the brat I am, I eat the Korean ones... not so cheap.... but at least they really fill me up :D)
(2) Cabbage Soup (you might think it disgusting, but when I was reading about Charlie Bucket having to eat Cabbage Soup day in and day out, I got curious and tried making some.... I liked it :D but probably because I use chicken stock for the soup and I add chicken and mushrooms :P)
(3) Porridge/ Congee (again... cooked with chicken stock, this dish is AWESOME!! and during times when i'm not so broke, I add chicken :D)

okay.... that's about it... I just realized that I need more poor food.... food to last me through long spells of hunger and broke-ness.... however, when my sister NY comes over this august to start her uni life at my uni, our financial status will no doubt improve considerably (she has more economic sense than I do... WAY MORE...)

but yes... that's it for now.... I might come up with more "poor food" if my situation does not improve :P stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment